Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Resort combined in the summer of 2015 to create the largest single ski and snowboard resort in the United States. A new 8-passenger Quicksilver Gondola connection, along with the new King Con Express six-pack and Motherlode Express Quad make up just some of last season’s improvements totaling over $50 million. With over 7,300 acres, 300+ trails, 41 lifts, 8 terrain parks, one super pipe and one mini pipe, plus many diverse ski-in/ski-out and village adjacent lodging properties, Park City is an easily accessible, world-class mountain destination located in an authentic and historic western town.
From a spectacular arrival to deluxe accommodations, the AAA Four-Diamond Award Grand Summit Hotel provides a guest experience one would expect from one of North America’s Top Ten ski and snowboard resorts. In addition to a full-service spa facility, fitness center, free wifi, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, and gourmet dining options.
Included in our trip package:
- Round-trip airfare between Newark to Salt Lake City, UT on United Airlines.
- Bus transfers between airport and Canyons
- 7-nights ski in/ski out accommodations at the Grand Summit Resort at Canyons
- 5-day lift ticket (with 4- and 6-day options available)
- Wine and Cheese Welcome Reception and Mountain Introduction
- Baggage handling service at the Grand Summit
- Trip insurance included and, optional “cancel for any reason” insurance upgrade available
For information, including costs, view/download the trip flyer.